45 x 45 Fundraising Event
Friday 7 May 2020
Tickets $79 + booking fee
The evening includes
- Live entertainment by Emily Sanzaro and Brian Ritchie
- Complimentary glass of bubbles on arrival and delicious catering
- Silent auction, spot prizes and a cash bar
- Official launch of our new Store, with exclusive access to a curated range of Tasmanian and Australian designs
- Evening viewing of our Autumn exhibition: Design Tasmania Wood Collection
Design Tasmania is celebrating our 45th anniversary, a key achievement in the cultural landscape of our state. We’re kicking off our 45 years fundraising campaign, aiming to raise $45 thousand dollars. Now, more than ever does our organisation need your assistance – we have faced significant challenges in the past year, including the passing of our founder, Gary Cleveland, in April 2020, and the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the arts and tourism industries.
Founded in 1976 by the late Gary Cleveland, with a vision to showcase Tasmanian design. We are a not-for-profit charity committed to providing diversity and inclusivity through our program and projects, with a remit to bring design to as many as possible – the only organisation of our kind in the state. This is your opportunity to help us raise funds and ensure our next 45 years is secure.
You can show your support in many ways, if you’re unable to make it, you can donate.